Wedding day fashions truly have endless possibilities, and your special day is your opportunity to show off your individual style. Are you more traditional? Have an eclectic taste? Love to rock bold colors? Let your formalwear reflect it! Today on the blog, we're showing you some of the top trending looks in wedding formalwear, as well as giving you a few tips and tricks along the way.
TIPS + THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Decide who is wearing a suit, tuxedo, or other special wedding attire. (Don't forget the ring bearer, special attendants, parents, or grandparents)
- What other apparel do you need to coordinate with?
- Decide if you want to rent or buy. There are benefits to both options; ask your formalwear specialist!
- Decide on the colors and look: informal, semi-formal, formal, ultra-formal.
- Don't forget accessories, undergarments, and shoes.
- Designate someone to return rentals the next business day after the wedding.
6 MONTHS BEFORE:
- Register your wedding
- Confirm your styles
- Get measured
- Place orders.
3 MONTHS BEFORE:
- Give a gentle reminder to those who haven't yet been measured
1 MONTH BEFORE:
- Check that everyone has been measured
DAYS BEFORE WEDDING: (or as soon as the shop says they are ready)
- Your final fitting and formalwear pick up
THE DAY AFTER:
- Return the formalwear